5 tips to choose China truck parts supplier
1.Professional in truck parts industry
The major China truck brands include Sinotruk, Shaanxi Shacman, CAMC Hualing, FAW and Hongyan,etc. Truck manufacturers have many factories which produce spare parts for them. They sell original spare parts themselves, and also distribute the spare parts factory resources to Chinese spare parts dealers to authorize them to operate. At the same time, they authorize the dealers to use a special parts online data system, so that the dealer can check the Part NO and original price for each parts of the truck through the chassis No.
In addition, not all companies have the ability to export accessories. There are three reasons,
- The configuration of trucks varies from country to country, so the corresponding parts are also very different. Maybe you need to purchase Euro IV engines, but he recommends Euro II engines for Africa.
- There are thousands of parts on one truck.In order to answer users’ questions and provide appropriate parts at any time, a professional supplier needs to have sufficient maintenance knowledge and supply chain system
- You must have professional foreign trade personnel in order to successfully complete manysteps such as quotation, preparation of goods, ship booking, customs declaration, document making and so on.
2.The prices for original, OEM or copy parts
For China truck parts, such as Sinotruk, Shacman, generally there are 4 types(See the link for details: https://www.fortiustruck.com/original-oem-copy-fake-truck-parts-any-difference/):
Original and OEM prices are the highest, but there is no room for survival in many countries like Africa, Russia, and Vietnam. They’d like to buy the copy truck parts.
Although the copy parts are cheaper, their quality also varies greatly.So you should be careful when buying them.
- For self-use customers, if they buy parts only consider the price and choose the parts with extremely poor quality, they will certainly cause damage to the truck and may need to replace the parts frequently.
- For overseas dealers or repair shops, it is possible to lose the trust of customers or serious claims.
Such as Sinotruk’s FUEL INJECTOR ASSEMBLY (VG1560080276), the original price is $35.5, copy price is$8-$21. For a longer life of the engine, we suggest that you buy original parts, instead of just considering the price, to buy the cheapest. If you really want to save money, you can also buy cost-effective copy one. However, before you purchase the copy parts, you must do an in-depth investigation and research to find a reliable supplier.
3.Offer good quality parts for a fair price
The quality and price of parts vary greatly. I have summed up the following five parts details, to help to you to identify whether the quality is good or bad and whether it is worthy of your cost:
- Check whether the protective layer of the product is intact.
- Look at the surface to see check whether is corroded and rusty.
- Check whether the product is damaged and deformed.
- Check the flexibility of the rotating parts by hand.
- Test whether the hardness of the parts meets the standard.
4. Offer good service
One truck has thousands of parts. Maybe all you need is one of these parts, or sometimes you are not sure about the Part No. Many salesman of suppliers feel that you are buying less and troublesome, that reluctant to serve for you .
But the staff of a good truck parts company should be polite and professional, he is willing to serve you even if you buy a small quality of parts.Or you do not have experience, they will patiently explain to you about the types of truck parts and maintenance knowledge.
According to your needs, they will formulate the most cost-effective procurement plan for you, including the right price and good quality . They treat you like a long-term customer in the future.
5.Own good factory resources
Quality and price depend on the supplier’s supply chain system. Thousands of parts correspond to tens of thousands of manufacturers. The selection and control of manufacturers is one of the most important capabilities of a supplier. A reliable supplier can provide you after-sale parts with the best quality and the most reasonable price.
If you can come to China, check the supplier’s capability, include experience, warehouse, customer base, upstream supply chain, etc. If you are looking for a supplier online, you can use trial orders to determine the suppliers